Sunday 25 May 2014

The home of.... SugarHigh Lovestoned's Chloe and Chase

The home of... Chloe and Chase

Robert Mapplethorpe and Patti Smith
Chase in the most beautiful Peacock Chair


 I love Chloes work! Her shop SugarHigh Lovestoned, her images on her blog and tumblr, the photoshoots/lookbooks for SugarHigh, they are all so inspiring , so I knew her home would be pretty epic....

...So I have been really excitedly anticipating this Free People shoot for ages now, Chloe posted a sneeky peek picture on instagram some time back and I have been checking the Free people blog religiously.... and I am not disappointed :)

Chloe shares the home with her boyfriend and equally as talented and gorgeous partner in Vintage store Stoned Immaculate Vintage Chase. What is not to love about this Topanga Canyon home? Vintage leather sofa's, shaggy rugs, a peacock chair, beaded curtains, jimi on the wall and a heap of awesome vintage vinyl... Perfect!!

To view more of Chloe and Chases home and watch a cute little video about the couple visit Free People here...





4 comments:

Lally said...

Ah their home is gorgeous! That peacock chair is truly to die for!

Lally

lallymacbeth.blogspot.co.uk

The Song Divine said...

It ticks all the boxes but seems a bit pretentious!

Renee Ruin said...

really gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Such a cool house. I love your blog, I have been following it for years just by bookmarking it and checking it regularly, and I only just recently properly started "following"! Have you had your bub yet? If not hope he arrives soon! Im 13 weeks pregnant and getting baby fever haha, anyway I will stop rambling now...good luck with the birth if it hasnt happened yet! X
Emerald