Wednesday 3 September 2014

Current Obsession: Abate Mirror from Anthropologie

Elsie Joseph of Pennyweight in front of the Abate Mirror from Anthopologie
As soon as I saw this picture of Elsie Joseph in front of that mirror pop up on pinterest I knew 3 things:
1) I had to share it with you guys...
2) I had to find the mirrors origins and
2) I had to have this mirror!!

Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad.... Sadly for me the Abate mirror is only available through Anthropologie.com and for some annoying reason I cant even look at the USA site here in the UK (so I am not sure if the above link works as i cant test it).

Fingers crossed this beauty will be available over here soon

7 comments:

Meg said...

Hi Gabi! Your link worked and the mirror is currently out of stock. However, you can provide an email address and they will let you know when (if!) it is back in stock. I did not see what they have the price listed as since was not available. Another source may be Cost Plus World Market which we have stateside and tends to have copies of Anthropology merchandise from time to time. Great post! The mirror would be a great accent to my own home (alas I fear I have so little wall space left I can't imagine where I would place it!)

Dixie said...

It's listed for $298.00

buffleheadca said...

I couldn't get your link to work, but this works for me:

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/24682999.jsp#/

The product seems only to be available within the contiguous United States. From reading the comments on the web site, there are delivery breakage issues, so it is probably pretty fragile and does not ship well.

youna said...

At the bottom of the page you can click on US site so you can see the whole world of anthropology. It works for me ! :)

Notes From ABroad said...

I love Anthropologie and have always gone to the stores to shop, I find sometimes the quality of some items is very fragile and would break easily. A mirror would be doubly so.
I hope you can go to one and buy it .. I love it.
You tempt me to go find one nearby :)

xuximei said...

This is a nice mirror, I have a friend that is looking a mirror like this too.

Moon to Moon said...

Thank you so much guys!! I knew it would be a bit expensive although it is not quite as much as i thought it would be!!