Wednesday 24 February 2016

Secret Garden.... Ultimate Indoor Pool...





Check out this indoor pool area that I found over at Desire to Inspire!! This place is totally magical isnt it? It reminds me of a cross between my gym's swimming pool and a botanical garden.... the perfect combination!

It is designed by Australian Landscape Gardening firm Secret Garden . The only thing I would do differently was maybe replace the white plastic chair with an Eames style lounger and choosing terrecotta or basket pots for my plants... but I am just being picky :)

2 comments:

Boho Mixology said...

I love this! Wish I had this as a secret room in my home. I got to say I agree with you on the chair and pots thing, but I could totally settle for it as it comes also :)

Zoe xx

Laura Morrigan said...

So peaceful! They can do some designs for me when I am rich someday. Haha.